Sunday 26 August 2012

The Little Coffee Company

I was on my way to Boho Gelato with the boyfriend when we spotted a possibly new or previously unnoticed coffee shop, The Little Coffee Company in Brighton. It had a large sign outside saying 'Vegetarian and Vegan Sandwiches'. Who can resist that?

The server said they were closing in 10 minutes which was a surprise at 3.30ish in the afternoon but maybe it was because it is a bank holiday weekend. The opening hours on their website are much longer 10am-5pm on a Sunday, 7am-7pm Mon-Fri and 9am-7pm on Saturdays. It meant that we had to choose what we wanted quickly. Luckily they have clear signs on the food for vegetarian, gluten free and/or vegan. I was in the mood for sugar so went for the Vegan Chocolate ginger Torte and it was lovely. I'm not sure if that was the name they gave it as it was a bit of a rush. It was very gingery, chocolatey, dense and satisfying.

Bad phone photo


I'm excited to go another day to have a sandwich and a cup of coffee. I saw a white bap with peanut butter and jam being advertised but didn't have time to discover more.

We still got boho gelato sorbet. I had chocolate and banana which was yum.

3 comments:

  1. Nice discovery! I'll be heading there asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Just stumbled across your blog, always nice to see fellows vegans writing about food and such :)
    I write for www.veggieeatsandothertreats.com if you fancy a nosey anytime :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog via google - so glad I did! Ill be checking that coffee shop out tomorrow!

    Lucie
    http://www.journeysthroughmeadows.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...