Wednesday 30 March 2011

I don't think there has been enough cake on this blog

THIS WAS MY BIRTHDAY CAKE!


It took a couple of days to make. I was inspired by 'gay cake' images on the internet. 
The rainbow cakes not the more umm interesting gay cakes. Be careful if you google images if you are sensitive as there are lots of rainbow ones but also some more graphic ones.

I used wilton colours which all worked well apart from the violet that came out a little grey but maybe with more practise I would get the colour better. 

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! I want to make myself a rainbow cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you. I divided it up into colourful slabs and froze the leftovers. Despite my birthday being a while ago I am still eating it now as I keep forgetting its in my freezer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...