Friday 1 April 2011

Hand in Treat

I have been collecting photos and ideas but not actually putting them on the blog. So for the next few days we will do a bit of time travel and I will post some things that I have done and eaten from the last few months.

So lets start with just after christmas.

I had to do an assignment over the Christmas holidays. It was so lovely to hand it in after New Years. I travel up to London for uni but normally only have time to go to lectures. This time as I only had to post my assignment through a letter box I decided to go to explore the Euston/Kings Cross area. I had heard lots about Vx on the internet after I had bought lots of vegan treats from the 'Secret Society of Vegans' stall at a vegan event. I got extra excited when I found their google map of vegan food places near their shop. It was terribly exciting but sadly very tiring as I was poorly and was losing my voice. Definitely worth the trip for the Ms Cupcake cupcakes. She needs to start selling them outside of London!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...