Sunday 22 January 2012

Vegan/Veggie Fry Up with Friends

This is my plate of vegan food. My boyfriend often has a fry up after a night out but it normally involves bacon and I find bacon difficult to be around. Luckily our vegetarian friends have now come back after studying for a term in America. I'm now less outnumbered and it was actually the boyfriend and one of the vegetarian friends who suggested that we meet up for a veggie fry up. We even roped in a couple of meat eating friends a who were very satisfied with their meals.

Everyone brought round whatever they had at their student houses and we cooked it up together. This was a great achievement considering the size of our kitchen. The only non-vegan food were eggs and a couple of veggie sausages. The one on my plate is Linda McCartney.

We then danced off our food using the Wii and took some hilarious videos! We also had lots of fun playing with my new purple and sparkly hula hoop that I got for Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a great fry up, I love the Linda McCartney sausages especially because I usually stock up when they're half price! Nice to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's good to see you blogging again too. Have you tried the new Linda McCartney Red Onion and Rosemary sausages? I'd highly recommend them. The friend who brought the sausages, got them at Iceland for a £1. I think i'll be getting mine there from now on.

      Delete
  2. Looks yummers! Glad to see you update, hope to see more from you soon :D. I also think it's really cool that you come from a family of vegans :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...