Monday 15 November 2010

Cookie dough from Vegan Cookies Invade your Cookie Jar

I didn't use to be allowed to bake much at my parents as it can be messy. Now that I am living away from home and living with fellow bakers I am getting used to doing it a bit more. Its starting to seem odd if I don't bake each weekend.

This weekend I made Isa Chandra's cookie dough recipe from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar. It is one sugary recipe. It is sooo yummy and has been enjoyed by the boyfriend and the housemates. I tried it with ice cream as suggested and the sugar high was crazy and it does taste great.

I didn't have enough chocolate chips so chopped up chocolate using my lovely sharp knife.

Sugar and soya milk mixture.

The finished product before I froze little spoonfuls of it. You can have just a tiny nibble and be satisfied.

2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious, I don't know why I haven't tried this recipe yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sharp knife are you using? Mine is awful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...