Tuesday 30 November 2010

End of Veganmofo celebratory meal :)

I made Winter Vegetable Bake. The recipe is on the Pure (margarine brand in the UK) website. Here is the recipe. I added chickpeas to use them up and onion. It surprised me how filling it was! I'm having the last two bites now. Gooey yummyness. It did take me forever though and I need a bit more practice to stop my sauce being lumpy!

I made chocolate banana popsicles for dessert but I don't think I can fit them in. I will have to post that another day.

Veganmofo has been fun but a lot of pressure to post! I found I wanted to spend time reading other people's blogs and making what they made rather than create my own dishes. Perhaps next year I can blog as a mofo fan? I am however proud of my 23 posts (including this one) in a month as it is the most I have ever done in one month. Now to get stupidly overexcited about Christmas food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...