Thursday 4 November 2010

Me but on a really good day

The title won't make sense at first as I am having a bad day. I have got half way through the uni semester and the panic over the amount of work to do and the organisation of it all is REALLY starting to set in.

I recently found that Berocca (the uni students hangover drink) says on the packaging that it is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. There was also a deal on at the supermarket so I stocked up for me and my sister who started at uni this year. I'm not a big drinker so I'm not sure if it cures hangovers. I am however hoping the advertisement is true and my day will become a good day.


Pizza hut pizza later will also help. Pizza without the cheese of course!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with university...I am in my first year and panicing so much I want to leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the berocca you gave me after drinking and I did feel fine the next morning but I don't know how well it works as I didn't drink that much!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bibbity Bobbity Boo I hope uni gets better. Good luck to you too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...