Wednesday 24 November 2010

Vegan food in the snow

There has been a lot of snow talk this week in Brighton as the weather forecast suggests it might snow this weekend. Last year the snow caused businesses and schools to close for a few days and the ice left over was very dangerous. This means the council are showing that they are prepared for any sign of snow. Last years snow benefited me though because it meant I got a uni essay deadline extended by a day because I couldn't travel there. I definitely needed that extra day!

I'm just lucky I live near a supermarket this year.

So thinking snow. I found this website today about vegan snow trips.
http://www.veggiesnow.org/index.html

I've never been skiing but I am considering going when I finish my degree to work in a creche for a week or two. This is just at the ideas stage.

Here is a link straight to the desserts recipe page for catering for vegans. They all sound simple and easy to make. They have the cheesecake recipe I mentioned yesterday that I want to try.
http://www.veggiesnow.org/articles/184.html

I'm thinking of making hot banana and chocolate wrap tonight but that means going to the supermarket...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...