Tuesday 16 November 2010

Some sushi and a pizza

I had a pottering about day. I love wandering about in Brighton. It is such an interesting place. I went out to get thread to sew badges onto a blanket and came back with lots of treats. I went to the market and bought Kale. I went to the health food stall and bought reduced in price pizza bases. I went to the Japanese shop E-Kagen near the station and bought snacks for when I make sushi with my housemates. I will let you know how that goes. I also bought triangle sushi ( I can't remember the Japanese name for it). It is very cleverly packaged so that the nori is separate to the rice so that it doesn't go soggy and with careful unwrapping goes back around the rice easily. The vegan one is marked with a green sticker and has seaweed inside.

My parents brought me round some cheezly melty edam and I bought some smoked tofu, onion and red pepper for my pizza. I gave the boyfriend a bit and he liked it.

I need some recipes to use up some lemony hot peri peri sauce. I don't mind the heat but the lemon is an odd flavour.

1 comment:

  1. What's the melting cheezly like? I used to eat the garlic and herb one quite a bit and it was ok but I was never wild about it (and it didn't melt!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...